Are you dreaming of moving to London (or any part of the UK!) as an Expat?
Due to popular demand after posting a viral reel with over 13 million views on my move from the US to London, I have compiled all my tips and knowledge on how to make the move to London as a foreigner.
The e-book is 40 pages long on 8.5 by 11 sized pages.
It is super thorough and worth the purchase I promise!
Included in your purchase:
- Visa types for your move & how to become a permanent resident
- Tips for finding a job & list of companies that sponsor
- Cost of Living guide (NY& Atlanta vs London) for your move
- What to Pack
- How to find a flat in London (including unexpected fees you may face!)
- Neighborhoods ideal for a move to London
- First Month in London
- Healthcare in the UK
- Filing your taxes including my ex-pat accountant’s contact details
- Weather in London
- Meeting friends in London
- Much more!
- Packing checklist
- Moving abroad checklist
- Budget Sheet
- List of 130+ American vs British words that differ
- Where to shop for what in the UK!
1 review for How you can move to London & adjust to expat life